Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official General Chat Thread! :3

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Official General Chat Thread! :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official General Chat Thread! :3

Post  Wheatley Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Squid wrote:Oh my god.
One of my best friends died last night.
Oh my god.

Oh my God, I'm... So sorry. Really, that's just terrible. D: *Hugs*

I hope you can get on YouTube, by the way. There's really nothing dangerous about it.

Also, heh, no worries about saying you're a Christian. It's not personal info, since there's plenty of Christians in the world. =p And I don't mind you mentioning your religion, I just don't want any major discussion about it; I think it's better to stay pretty laid-back with the rules here. Smile

Ooh, short film sounds fun Avian. Good luck with that~!

Oh, and to Squid, iScribbles is a website where you can create a chat room, and draw while you talk to people. ^.^

Also, I am SO sorry that I've just, like, forgot about this forum! D: Just like me... I'm such a loser and terrible admin. T_T I'm sorry. This won't happen again.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Official General Chat Thread! :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official General Chat Thread! :3

Post  Squid Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Cool lol well stuff and URGH I'M REVIEWING FOR EXAMS URGGHHHHH! But yeah my neighbor is randomly here and there's a movie about a gay guy on TV? I'm confused! So yeah I have a whole bunch of projects to do over the summer but at least it's summer!
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Also I forgot to mention that I love Owl City too <3! Especially "Lonely Lullaby" and "Tidal Wave."
But right now my absolute favorite singer is Alex Day and if you haven't heard it already then listen to his song "Good Morning Sunshine!" it's brilliant and lately it's the first thing I listen to in the morning, it's so peppy! Very Happy
Also do you guys have formal end of the year exams? I do and I'm ready to jump out of my window if it means I can stop studying and worrying!
Except my house is only one story high, so I migt not be all that succesful...
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:55 pm

I wish my house were only one story high.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Have you fallen out of the windows?
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

No.

Harbor seals. 'Nuff said.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm

I live inland so I have no idea what a seal is *jk*... they're one of those weird mammal-fishes, I suppose.
Oh and the reason I live away from the ocean is because I am afraid of sharks and we've got great shark insulation where I come from!
(check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT6rGBynkt4 if you you care to know where I got that from)
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:08 pm

I shall not watch the vid due to parents blocking youtube. Shoot.

SEALS I love you
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Oh sorry I had to suddenly leave... my brother came home lol
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Gah I am so poofy FROM MY OWN SITE. D: @_@

So new story idea that I'm pretty proud of~ But for now my main project is my Portal fan fiction. *SWAG*

So my piano teacher is probably going to die, and just... Sad She's my best friend, or at least in real life, and my only of two friends, honestly. And my other friend, I still like him, but in recent years he's changed, and we've just kind of drifted apart. Can't even remember when I first started taking lessons with her. She knew me better than most people do - I've been surprised to find that she knows me better than some of my family members, even. She's the greatest piano teacher ever. Not only is she great at teaching the piano, but other things, too, that I'll never forget... And she was interested in me and all of her students, that's what made her so great. She would talk and was very understanding, just...
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:14 pm

*has no idea as to what to say to that* ........
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 pm

To be fair there isn't really much to say, except I feel giant squids of anger for you. Dying sucks.
Also, I don't want to sound rude/unfeeling/insincere/more rude/jerkish, but I am very jealous of you because I wish I knew how to play piano properly. I play oboe and dearly wish I had gone for violin or piano. Probably violin, but piano is so darn useful.
Well, currently I am working on three (ish) things:
A. Most *important* my summer projects for school (boring. Dull. I'm not learning. I go to school to learn, I dislike dullness)
B. More important to me, a video to post on Youtube begging Charlie McDonnell to make more videos.
and
C. My new novel, and you will all here me complaining about running out of ideas for it shortly. Although it already has 8304 words, so YAYYY! And great characters, but I still need to figure out a main plot point.
Meh.
ALSO, BBC SHERLOCK. Twisted Evil
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 pm

GIEZGIEZGIEZ!!!

MY NOVEL, WHIMSICAL, SHALL SOON BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON THE AMAZON WEBSITE!!!!
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1<-argh a 1 snuck in there!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
??????????????
HOW?!?!?!?!?
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu May 02, 2013 12:21 pm

I wonder if anyone remembers this place. xD I sorta got into Swordbird again recently, though I still need to get the next one. Ah, good times... reading old posts are embarrassing, though, haha.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Thu May 02, 2013 8:09 pm

ERMAGAHD YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I feel REALLY old now! Has it really been that long? I suppose it's been... what, two years? I'm just excited at least one of us is still alive! How are things going for you?
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu May 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Whoaaaaa! I guess this forum is immortal, gee! xD Seems like if ever I come back, then someone else happens to pop in around the same time, too, lol. I'm a little late (has it already been this long since my last visit? Wow) but hi! Haha, yeah, wow, it really has been awhile. Time flies... 0.0 Anyway, nice to see you again! Things are going great, especially when it comes to writing. I've had this story over a year now, it's been in planning for SO long and now, finally, I'm getting a start on it and couldn't be more excited. And yourself?
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Thu May 30, 2013 9:12 pm

I've actually been working on a lot of stuff lately. I finished a novel back in November and intend to revise & edit over the summer (right now my exams are becoming increasingly close, so stress levels are soaring- or at least will be within a week). Right now I have two ideas that sort of lost their initial steam, but I'd still like to go back to, perhaps soon. My most time-consuming project as of late is this super amusing story featuring the adventures of my AP World class- see, I put a chapter on my teacher's desk at the beginning of every class we have and he reads it out loud. I'm going to give the last one on the last day of school and finally reveal that I'm the one writing the story, which is going to be AWESOME!!!!!! A bit awkward, maybe, but awesome.
I've gotten into Star Trek lately, especially this character names Chekov who is adorable and awhtighifjeighe'wdbgjf
Are you on tumblr? I'm mind-the-lexical-gap, if you have one. Cool
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3