Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official General Chat Thread! :3

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official General Chat Thread! :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official General Chat Thread! :3

Post  Squid Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:27 pm

*gasp* How???
Oh yeah, you've told me that before! Anybody else, then? I know ur jealous, Kathryn! But kill Colin, not me.
So, anyhow, I finally got word on my laptop! I'm off to do some max ride fanfiction now. I've wanted to to do fanfoc for sooooo long!
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

The Official General Chat Thread! :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official General Chat Thread! :3

Post  Wheatley Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 pm

How what now? xP Iamafaillol

Kathryn and Colin? Idon'tknowwhoyoumeanbutwhydoIthinkKathrynLaskyandSuzanneCollins... xD

Oh awesome! Very Happy But if you didn't have Word, how have you wrote before? I mean, I'm guessing on paper, but why couldn't you do Maximum Ride fanfics that way...?

In other news, I am trying to come up with THE worst villain in the history of villains. xD What to know all he does so you can decide if he is? :3
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh I forgot to mention I GOT WORD! Whee I'm happy... yay! Kathryn is someone I know in real ife who skims through the forum sometimes. Yep.
I'm now obsessed with Doctor Who!!! I now wait every night for a raggedy doctor to carry me away to travel the stars in his little blue box! bom bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Yup, you actually told us you got Word lol, congratz! Very Happy It's a great program. ^_^

A lurker eh? :O You should ask her to join, we really need more members! I would really love to kick up the activity around here. It seems like now it's just you and I who get on Squid... we haven't seen Avian around much lately I don't think, or Iceytalons. The other members are people I asked to join at deviantART, most if not all of them haven't posted though. :/

I keep hearing about Doctor Who and have been meaning to check it out for a while now. x3
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 pm

*enters in an epic cloud of smoke*
HI! Sorry I haven't been on at all lately...I got caught up with....eh....something......? *hides*
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Haha, that's okay Avian, in fact I wondered where you had gone. Razz Welcome back! Very Happy

/Wheatleyyyyy. <3

LAWL. Wheatley is this character in this game Portal 2 and IT'S. AMAZING. <3 The game and character. Wheatley is adorable. I love you Currently I am listening to all his quotes. It's an hour and twenty-seven minutes. XD
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:21 pm

HOWDY!!!! I've come back from wherever I was a hiding. Miss me? bounce bounce bounce bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Squid wrote:HOWDY!!!! I've come back from wherever I was a hiding. Miss me? bounce bounce bounce bom

YUS.

I DID.

/huggles

xP I wish this forum had more members. D: More members = more activity. I know Swordbird has a fair amount of fans, the problem is there just isn't really a fandom at all. Idk why though. x3
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:01 pm

FANDOMFANDOMFAONDOMFANDOM!!! SWORDBIRD NEEEEEDS FFAAAANDOOM~!!

*cough* AHEM. Sorry about that...I was on a sugar high.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:42 pm

FalconMajesty wrote:FANDOMFANDOMFAONDOMFANDOM!!! SWORDBIRD NEEEEEDS FFAAAANDOOM~!!

*cough* AHEM. Sorry about that...I was on a sugar high.

It's so trueeeeeeeeeeeee D:

I mean come on, I seriously DO NOT get why this awesome series does not have a fandom...
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 am

Hey guys, big news here! In two days, I'm going to be leaving on a trip to a lake, where we stay in a cabin. I'll just be gone for two days. ^_^ Love ya guys! <3
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Awww, I'll miss you! Ok, so I discovered something and I need to talk to this one guy about it and I prepared a mental speech. Tell me if you think it's too harsh or too soft or whatever -

I know you love me. I think you're a gerat person and all, but I don't /love/ you. You're a great friend, but I just don't love you. I don't want to hurt you, but I just thought you should know. Thank you for listening. You're an amazing friend, and I hope we can still be that, friends. I guess I should tell you how I found out. Both ways. Well, here goes...1) You might've told Nessie, and I guess Nessie told that one person who absolutely cannot keep a secret and hr told me and 2) Your cousin who also happens to be my BFF has had that suspicion for a while. I've known you since kindergarten, yet seven years later, in sixth grade, I find out about this. I /really/ don't want things to be awkward between us, because we /are/ friends. But I just don't love you; you're just a friend. Of course, if by chance, you asked me to dance, all I could say would be yes.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:48 pm

I think that sounds fine; and if you really are such great friends, he should understand. Smile Good luck with that! And I'm rooting for you. ^_^

Awwwww, I'll miss you too! <3 It's tomorrow now. But it won't be long. Only two days. (Three? It might be three, but we stay for a while on the third day, and then come home sometime.)

Edit: WHOOO! New avatar! :O And it's Wheatleyyyyyyyyy <33 Anyone here ever played Portal? It's my favorite video game. Ever. <3 It's an extremely unique puzzle game, with amazing characters, humor and plot. The first one is really short, only about an hour and a half long. But the sequel is more of an actual game, and takes much, much longer. Highly recommended if you've never heard of it!
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm

I've heard of Portal and seen that meme-like thing where the people just keep falling though two portals 'cuz they're right over one another.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

LOL, yeah, those are awesome :'D

Oh yeah, the "SPAAAAAACE!!!" meme is also from Portal, and the cake is a lie. XD Oh, and the Cave Johnson lemon rant, LOL. That's what on my profile under "Humor" lol

I'm a total, 100% Wheatley fangirl <3 I love him more than ANYONE! x3 The first Portal, you really don't have to play to play the second one. It doesn't have much of a plot. You wake up. Robot voice greets you. Robot voices has you do these puzzle tests. Robot voice it actually evil and planning to kill you, instead of giving you cake like she promised. You start to escape. You kill robot. The end. XD Seriously, that's pretty much all the first one has on plot. The atmosphere and all of the game, though, is just totally brilliant, and you would actually be surprised at how engaging this plot really is. The second on though, is just even more mind-blowing, and it's the one with Wheatley. <33 The first one you can get in a set called "The Orange Box" (it has some other games by that company) on the PS3 and XBOX360. Then you can buy it on computer, or if you have a Mac, you need Steam to get it. It's just this thing you can buy games on. (That's the best way I can describe it xP) Portal 2 is on Xbox360, PS3, and PC/Mac. (Y U NO BE ON WII TOO, THOUGH T_T) Because I would really love to play it on my TV, but only have a Wii. Oh well... actually, my brother plans to get this cord where you have your computer on your TV, so I could play Portal on the TV that way :'D
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 pm

XD FUNEH! I would play it, but isn't it for XBOX only?
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Nope, it's not! ^_^ Last post has all the information on which systems both Portal games are on. :3 It would be really awesome if you got it! Especially because there's a co-op mode we could play together :3 I have it on Mac. If you got it on that, PC, or PS3 then we could play together! Very Happy It's really not all that expensive of a game, either. Awesome game, and totally worth it; seriously, I would pay a LOT for this game if I had to lol. It's THAT good! Portal 2 is my favorite of all time, and Portal is my third favorite. (Paper Mario 2: Thousand Year Door beats it for second, lol, only because it's so short.) The co-op mode is pretty dang long, too; actually, I've never been able to finish it. Because nobody else I know really has the game, so I have to find random people to play it with. I'll add them to my friends list so we can continue, but it's still hard to do that.

Btw, do you have an iScribbles account? :O
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Whas Iscribble? I is curious...
I CAN HAS RETURNED FROM MY GREAT HIATUS AND I LOVE CHARLIE MCDONNELL!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, caps were completely necessary for that.
But Charlie Mcdonnell is an actual person!!! YAY!!!! Even though he's 21 and he has know idea I exist, it's nice to know there are real guyses out there who are lovely. Whoa creepy car commercial on my TV... I I love you car commercials, some of them are great.
SO..................... I started watching this cool show called Sherlock... it's now my 2nd favorite show, after Doctor Who, of course.
Do any of you have Youtube accounts? Charlie is a famous Youtuber, so I'm thinking about begging to see if my parents would let me get one and acutally post videos, because I don't mean to be vain, but I think I can be a bit funny sometimes. The problem is, I'm pretty sure they'd both say "noooooo there are creepers on youtube, maybe you can get an account when you're 16." And I will say "there are creepers at school." And they will say "There are teachers at school."
And I will say "That's exactly the problem" bom bom bom bom bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Oh my god.
One of my best friends died last night.
Oh my god.
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm so sorry, squid! *huggle* I'm sure your friend is in Heaven. (Uh...wait....what religion was she? Embarassed ) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Now a comforting the Squid festival.

Wait.....WHY IS THERE NOT A HUG EMOTIOCON?!?!?!
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 am

Yeah heaven, we be Christians!!!!!!!
oops not supposed to give away personal info on le internet... whatever! Wink
I guess I have an excuse to write depressing poetry now ! *not* bom bom bom bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 am

Wherefore art thou fellow forum-goers?

I am forever aloneee.... wheeeee

I guess you all must be studying for exams and the associated crap surrounding them. cyclops
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

I'm actually busy with a big social studies project. It's a load of junk so far and I only have until wednesday to finish it. pale
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Sun May 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh yes I had something of that sort around January... took forever and I got a flippin' 98 out of 100. Deserved a 109, in my opinion. Currently I'm struggling through loads of science review, trying to overcome the obstacles of having a teacher who isn't very clear about what's due when.
I'm also attempting to at least finish the third chapter of my newest novel before abandoning it. As stated above, I don't exactly have the time for righting. The problem is, I have this awesome idea for a short story and I want to write it before I get bored of it! Argghhhhhhh school.
Added bonus- I keep getting distracted by Yahoo Answers (just like 59% of the developed world). I should be banned from my laptop, but these teachers keep on assigning us online things- how are we supposed to learn from the internet, the most distracting thing on Earth?!?!?!?
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Gah. I'm writing a short movie script and I won't get to start filming the movie til the 18th. The girl playing the MC is going on vacation. Rolling Eyes However, then I shall have ten days of nothing but filming and footage editing. I should get a lot done. Smile
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next