Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official General Chat Thread! :3

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official General Chat Thread! :3 Empty The Official General Chat Thread! :3

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Hey everyone, GLaDOS here, this is the place to just chat about anything you want, make some friends! Very Happy Hope you have fun with it! :3 ^_^
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Official General Chat Thread! :3 Empty Re: The Official General Chat Thread! :3

Post  Squid Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 am

Ooooohhhh I love randomness! Ummm I just finished editing chapter 19 of my book! And... i have a summer reading essay for school that I haven't even started yet... school begins in a few weeks. Anybody else have summer projects? My birthday is the 12th and I have to work at a vacation bible school this week. That's all I currently have to say.
~*~*~*~*~*Squid and her imaginary friends~*~*~*~*~*
bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom
ps- I need to practice my oboe... what instruments do YOU people play???
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

The Official General Chat Thread! :3 Empty Re: The Official General Chat Thread! :3

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:48 am

I actually never had a summer break... @_@ I'm homeschooled and I'm kinda behind in math, so I need to do that every day. I also have to do piano. And history, because I'm almost finished with it lol.
Ooh, cool! Very Happy Sounds like you're pretty fair into it, then. Do you know what page number it is? :O
Oh, cool, the 12 huh? Mine's the 19th! xP So they're close. ^_^
Oh, also, check out this hilarious picture I found, LOL:

https://media.photobucket.com/image/Swordbird/Linko_16/SwordBird.png

I tried posting the picture here, in a spoiler tab because it's pretty large, but it didn't work for some reason... P: So just click the link, lol.

Mehh, also, may have to go soon... :< Brother wants on his computer. DX I will be back later though, you can count on that! Smile And when I come back, I'll probably make a banner for the forum, and probably add a section for games. :3
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 pm

I play saxophone.
You guys can call me Avian. I think I may have said that at the chatbox on the other website but I don't remember.

YAyYY. I'm writing my book!
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Yay! Saxophone! xP Sounds like an interested instrument to play. I play... the piano. ._.
Not that there's anything wrong with piano. Razz It's just a lot of kids play the piano it seems. I wish I could maybe play something more unique... I actually played the violin when I was younger, but doing violin AND piano was too much for me at the time, so I just picked one. And I went with piano. In a lot of ways, I'm glad I did. Honestly I prefer playing the piano, even if I personally like the sound of the violin better probably. And I wouldn't want to leave my teacher, she's great. My older sister plays violin, and she was teaching me. I've also met a pretty cool friends in piano. :3
But off of the subject of my piano. Off the subject of me in general. x3 What's your book about, Avian? ^_^ And I didn't actually see your post at the chatbox, sorry lol. I come here more, because I'm the admin and all. Razz Plus, Idk what it is, I really like forums, probably more than chatboxes... well, it kinda depends really. But... um, yeah, but is I didn't see it xP
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 pm

lol i lieks the picture! Razz Forums is fun! We have sooo many people now (on Squid standards, at least!) So yay! I'm going to do Nanowrimo this year. I currently have 106 pages in my book. I can play the piano... not. Actually I can play stuff like Mary had a Little Lamband Twinkle twinkle little Like a Star @ heaven The only cool stuff I can do is Lean on Me and Hedwig's Theme. Yep. I finally started my summer reading project, though! It sucks badly. Mad
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

I agree! :3 Forums are like, my favorite thing on the internet, heehee. And yeah, lol, not that many members, but considering the small Swordbird fandom, it's quite a lot I think! Very Happy And this site is fairly new. I hope the members will be active and we'll get even more soon. ^_^
I'd like to do Nanowrimo but... I just can't write all that much. Razz So I don't think I'd be able to finish in time. The problem is all my files are on my dad's computer, and he's on that 99.9% of the time... heh heh. Smile And WOW, 106 pages! You're on a ROLL, girl! *High fives* Laughing On my book I'm on page... 7. ._. MAYBE 8. I'm not positive, it's been a while since I've done writing because my dad's computer recently got a virus... maybe I'll work on it some today. My main problem is that I edit. And edit. And edit. And EDI. Haha :3

And in other news... I'm trying to decide what color I like best LOL. Then I'll type in it all the time, but... I like them all. DX I think I might go with blue though (*Cough* Because of Megamind and Blowhole *Cough* XD Well yes that heehee, but also because I just like the color :3) Since I really like them all so much maybe I'll just use a bunch of different colors every post... x]

Edit: Okay, it's official now, I am going with dark red and ONLY dark red. xP I find it funny I like it so much really... heehee. Red it's my favorite color or anything. I just think this looks REALLY cool, Idk why lol. It kinda has a purple-y tint to me... but that might just be me. And that might be why I like it, because purple is one of my favorite colors. But the purple this has kinda looked like more blue to me. DX

Also, Squid, sorry I haven't made you a mod yet haha... I still kinda need to look into how to do that. Laughing

And I'm going to get us a banner soon, NEVAH FEAR! :3 Lol Smile
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:12 pm

My favorite color is plaid. Or, like green. alien See, I'm on my mom's laptop right now, but I'm hoping that my parents'll get me a laptop for my birthday this week, but that's unlikely. My favorite name is George. My real name is Sydney, but I'd rather spell it Sidonie. It's more...unique. pig Yep...
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Haha, plaid, that's cool! ^_^ And I also like green. Really I like all the colors. Razz 'Cept white really... haha.
I hope you do get one! Very Happy If you ask for a smaller one, a netbook, which are usually about $200 to $300 so they might be willing to get you that. My parents got me one about two years ago... but recently the motherboard burned out. DX Apparently it was because I put it on the bed too much, and that made it too hot... overall though it was worth it I think. It was an Acer Aspire, about $300. /Just said this at chatbox Razz
OMG, Sidonie is an awesome spelling of Sydney. :'D Lol. I had a Sydeny in my piano class last year, she's not coming back this year though, she lives pretty far away so it's just not really worth it... she was all right I guess. Razz When I first met her I thought she was REALLY cool, we had a lot in common, but... once I got to know her better she turned out kinda braggy. :/ You're a nicer Sydney! xP
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:05 pm

lol ooh! Random question!
For the purpose of this, we'll pretend my last name is ------, cause of STALKERS! Shocked
Okay, so... what do you think about pen names? I'm sorta half and half. Sure they're cool, but unless you're famously bad at writing and don't want people to think you wrote your book, what's the use of a psuedonym? When I get my book published, I'm either going to use my real name, Sydney M. ------, My initials, S.M. ------- (I would still use my full last name, though) or a sort of fake name, Sidonie M. -------. So... whaddaya think?
bom bom bom bom bom bom Iggyishot bom bom bom bom bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 am

Well... my sister told me that I should use a pen name if I were to ever get anything published, because she says that later in life I'd be embarrassed about my old writing. :/ I don't think that's true though. I think that I would be proud that I got published at a young age, and really that could be something that could help me later in life (not saying that I AM going to get published or anything like that Razz I can only hope lol Smile) And then there's also if a book is written by two people, if one writes a book, the other writes the next, or something like that, then they could be at a bunch of different places on the bookshelf, which could be confusing. That's why the Erin Hunters took the one name Erin Hunter actually ^_^ Or maybe someone is afraid their work won't be liked or something, so they use a pen name
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 am

Good points^... Oh yeah i won't be here for a week because I'm going to summer camp! I have a new laptop now, so i can come on more. Well......... I'll be back on Firday, so buh-bye!
bom bom bom bom bom And the world went BOOM! bom bom bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 am

Yay, you did get a laptop! Very Happy I hope you had a great birthday ^_^
And ah, okay, hope you have fun at summer camp, too! :3
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:51 pm

I wish I could go to summer camp. Ah well, I guess its betetr that I'm not able to. (If I was, then I would ave less time to work on my book!)

I'm doing NaNoWriMo too!
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 am

I'd kinda like to go too... but my parents say "summer camp is for kids whose parents work during the summer". ._.'
Hmm... NaNoWriMo... my sister talked about that a bit yesterday. I used to kinda want to enter, but really... I don't get the point. I would understand if there were maybe real prizes, or they gave you a more decent amount of time like six months or something, but if you're expected to do a book in one month... there's no way it's going to be that good. Or long. I mean, I guess I could see someone doing maybe just a 100 page book, but even then, would it be any good? It says I think that they're don't even require it to really be any good, so overall I just don't get the point... I wish you guys luck though! Razz I'm going to take my time with my book haha. I couldn't enter that NaNoWriMo even if I wanted to probably really lol, because I write on my dad's computer and he's on that most of the time
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:27 am

Hmm, I think I'll sign up for the young writers program, because you can pick your word goal. Smile
I haven't been on that much lately, I'll try to post more! alien
bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Young Writers Program? Like, do you have one at your library? :3 Mine local library does... I've never entered tho. Honestly I'm not interested in it, because it's only short stories, short plays, poems, or an essay... and I'm not into any of those really, I like writing full novels Razz Probably because I get attached to my characters so easily, haha, and for me when I do a short story I just kinda write it, then it's finished so quick and I'm like, "Oookay, I just made this charrie I like and now I just... ditch him/her? DX" LOL. And Squid, lol... Let's try not to put a TON of bomb smilie thingies haha, in one post, because I know for some people who maybe have slower computers it can mess them up Wink
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Okay, I'll try to lmit my pyromaniac bomb making... Twisted Evil
I was actually referring to nanowrimos young writers program. My local library doesn't have stuff like that, although a city close to my home has a writing institute with conferences, courses, and day camps. I didn't do any this summer, but I wll next summer.
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Hope you can contain it. We all know that you love your bombs as much as this woman loves her rainbow sponge... things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcD3g3-XOgc
LOLZ
Aaah, okay, well good luck! ^_^ I'm rooting for ya! Smile xP
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 pm

That Return of Dr. Blowhole thing was awesome!!! Kathryn if you're reading this we need to get you a nickname like Squid... yeah.
Okay... on page 116 and being distracted by the internet! There's this new kid at my school and he's BRITISH! So yeah. Anybody seen videos by that Charlie dude? Search Challenge Charlie on Youtube. He's HOT!!! bom bom bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Sorry i haven't been on lately, I was distracted by something at school.
There's this kid, and I think he likes me. I walked into the classroom this morning and he shouted a jolly "Hello, Avian!" to me (he used my real name though. I just don't want to say what it is. Not that I think you're creepers or anything, I just think i should be careful) and I found a note in my locker that says 'I I love you U' on it. I think it might be from him. (there wasn't a name on it, but I have my ways of finding out. Will report ASAP) AND this shorty conversation keeps happening between us -

Kid - Hey, Avian!
Me - What? *tries not to sound annoyed because I'm nice like that*
Kid - *sort of an awkward pause as if he's debating whether to say something or not*.....Hi!
Me - *wishes she wasn't so polite so she could roll her eyes* ...Hi...?

So, yeah. I'll report back to tell you if it was him that sent the note or not. *salutes*
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:11 pm

well, dudes are dudes. Do you like him at all? And... um... I hate my school. Yeah. I have outrageous amounts of homework and my algebra teacher talks super fast and doesn't ever pause to let you register things, you know? So anyhow, I've been spending ALL my time on unneccecary schoolwork with no time for creativity! I have plans for becoming a rebel. Seriously. These teachers are smothering my dreams... I say bad things about them. Grrrrrr.
I is going to the dark side cause they have cookies. And hot dolphin singers. And, like, Voldemort. Twisted Evil
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Heh, someones got a crush on you then Avian I guess! Wink Keep us posted. Heehee. So I'm guessing by the part about you wishing you weren't so polite so you could roll your eyes... Razz You don't really like him?

I've never really had a crush, no one's had a crush on me. Maybe if I went to school it would be different. I'm homeschooled. I just feel like I don't need a boyfriend, or anything like that, I have more important things to focus on. ^_^ Meaning, BOOKS! xD I just overall don't think I need a boyfriend. It just doesn't matter to me.

HOT DOLPHIN SINGERS! Very Happy <3 I'm totally already at the dark side. And I'll give you cookies Squid. <3 Just remember! The hot singing dolphin and the hot white peacock are mine, kk? <33 /Such a Lord Shen and Blowhole fangirlllll:lol:
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Yeah, my current boyfriends are completely fictional.
Iggy: How dare you call me fictional!
Squid: *urgh* Figments of my imagination. Charries. Made-up Americans.
You get the idea. So... anyone on Pottermore? I'm YewFloo50. bom bom bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 pm

LOL, same. Though I don't really call them my boyfriends... Razz

Pottermore? Never been to it. If it's a Harry Potter fansite, I wouldn't be there. Heh. I've actually never read them, yeah, I know, I'm weird. xD I want to, But my parents are weird about them. Rolling Eyes
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next