Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um this is the Squid thread

2 posters

Go down

Um this is the Squid thread Empty Um this is the Squid thread

Post  Squid Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:56 pm

I guess I'm supposed to make my own introduction thread!
Hai, Squid here. You peeps know me from the Swordbird chatroom on Nancy's website.
My guy friend Connor (not boyfriend-yet) gave me the nickname when I was eight, and it kind of stuck. My friends formally call me my real name, Sydney, but have been known to say Squid. I'm working on them, because I want my school's best nickname award!
I'm almost fourteen, and a future author and paleontologist. Lol read Jurassic Park at eleven, started being obsessed with Sherlock Holmes at twelve. You know. Ahm a bookworm.
I'm also a crazy Maximum Ride lover, and Iggy's #1 fan. And his girlfriend, just so you know...
My best friend is named Sparky (or at least that's what I call her!), and I don't know why I told y'all that. I llive in the northeastern United States, and my friend Kathryn might join this forum soon.
Aaaaannnddd I've never actually ever been able to finish Swordbird, got distracted, so I give it three out of four stars- good details and action, but it didn't hold my attention. I love writing and I'm currently editing a book I wrote that is tentatively titles When She Fell, about a girl named Jackie who falls down her laundry chute and ends up in a magic world. I can also be found on Max-Dan-Wiz, Fanfiction, and Webkinz! (man, I've got to ditch that account!!!)
BTW, I'm a fan of witty, sarcastic jokesters with inner turmoil, tempers, and angst! Evil masterminds, too!
lol I'm obsessed with the royal family, so MARRY ME HARRY, MARRY ME!
My best friend Lauren has a rare cancer, so please send out prayers for her every day!
Okay, Adios! alien cat lol! study omigosh i luv these emoticons!
~Squid and her many loves... Connor, Iggy, Harry, Fred and George, Puck from the Sisters Grimm, um...
~~~~~~~~TWISTED PYROS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Team Lauren~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ bom bom bom lol! pig alien Razz Shocked
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Um this is the Squid thread Empty Re: Um this is the Squid thread

Post  Wheatley Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Ahahaha,welcome Squid!:DEven though you're not really new now.:PAnd yup,people can make their own intro threads,their own...whatever threads really!XPMake sure you read zee rules,follow them....etc.XDAnd ahaha Webkinz.I almost forgot about that site.XDI think my account has been deleted....:PIt was kinda addicting,lol,I want to get the black cat Webkinz and name in Hollyleaf and the Snowy Owl and name it Boron.8)And what's your FF.net account called?:3And XD,good luck with the best nickname thingy!:POH and evil masterminds.....<33Heehee that's what Lord Shen is.<3
BACK OFF HE'S MINEEEEEEEEEEE<33XD
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 am

Haha thx. I used to love Webkinz, but I've forgotten my username and password. Oh well. Smile
Also, have u ever seen a Challenge Charlie video? He's this hot British guy who posts these random videos of him doing crazy stuff on Youtube! Google him. It's awesome.
Like BOMBS! bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom
My fanfic account is SquidlovesIggy. My computer has a problem w/ posting stuff, so I don't have any stories yet. I do, however, have a Max-Dan-Wiz account with the same name where i currently write fanfics when I'm in the mood... Suspect
bom bomb bom
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:02 am

Lolz,me too.And I also remember that if you haven't put on a new Webkinz after a year,they delete your account.XDI was....I had multiple.lol.One was....flea199.Something with flea and 1 and 9.lol.And then there was roysmyboy...ahahahaha.My brother loved Super Smash Bros. Mele, and his fave character to be was Roy,so he always said "Roys my boy",thus the username was born!XDThe others.....I don't remember.lolz.
Nope,never heard of 'im,lol!I'll check him out when I get the chance.^_^
WHEEEE!I prefer fireworks over bombs tho(because Shen uses fireworks.....eheeheee<33)
Hmmmmm...that's odd lol.I haven't made an FF.net yet actually....when I make one I'll PM you or something.:3
Never heard of Max-Dan-Wiz.XDWhat is it?:3
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squid Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Max-Dan-Wiz is James Patterson's website for Maximum Ride, Daniel X, or Witch and Wizard obsessed peeps. Really cool. Fireworks are nice, but they don't have the extra oomph of a bomb...
bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PYROMANIA!!!!!!
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh......I'm not into any of those things,actually, so yeah.XD
But LORD SHEN uses bombs!!!<33LOLZ
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down