Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:11 pm

"YAY!" Cheered Robinpaw, glad to be doing something that grown up cats did for once. She ran out of SparkClan camp, not slowing down to wait for her mentor.

(Oh, adorable little Robinpaw. Grown up cats, lol))
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

Post  Wheatley Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:13 pm

(Robinpawwwww adorablenesssss <3 LOL!

I brb :/)

Laughing, Twilightfall went after his apprentice.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:17 pm

"What're we gonna do first, Twilightfall?" Robinpaw squeed eagerly.

(Mmkay)
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:17 am

(Sorry I wasn't able to come back last night. D: My dad was acting REALLY weird last night, and grounded me last night because someone offered me help, and I said I was fine and didn't need it... *Rolls eyes*)

"How about some battle training?" Twilightfall offered. He dropped into a crouch. "Come on, and try to attack me!"

"Follow me."

A flick of the tail.

Should I really be doing this...?

Snowflakepaw followed Wheatfeather anyway. Only once quite some time had passed did she realize that they were no longer in the territory of the Clans.

"Wh-where are you taking me?" she gasped.

"You'll see soon. Just keep following me, please."

Snowflakepaw shook her head. "No! I need to know where I'm going first!"

Wheatfeather sighed. "I... I'm..." His ears burned with shame. "I'm trying to take you away from the Clans!" he blurted out at last. "Don't worry, it'll be fine, you'll have me, and we can be mates, and--"

"Wheatfeather!" Snowflakepaw gasped. "We can't leave our Clans!"

But then she had second thoughts. Her Clan was always so unfair to her! Maybe life with Wheatfeather would be better.

Just as he was about to speak, Snowflakepaw covered his mouth with her tail, eyes gleaming. "Forget about it," she said, her voice thick with passion. "I'm coming."

Wheatfeather smiled wide, and gave her cheek an affectionate lick. "Let's go, then." He meowed. Purring and rubbing his muzzle to her cheek, he said, "I promise to take care of you." Snowflakepaw smiled.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 pm

"Okay!" Robinpaw yelled cheerfully, jumping for her mentor.

Name: Redfeather
Rank: (Leader, Warrior, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Apprentice, Queen, Kit, Elder, Rogue, Loner, Kittypet) warrior
Clan: (TornadoClan, SparkClan, SleetClan, ShadeClan, or DayClan) SparkClan
Looks: medium-length red fur, milky white eyes (she is blind) and a scar on her left shoulder
History: she wastn't born blind, but rather became blind midway through her apprentice training. It was hard for her to get used to not seeing, but she got used to it eventually. Now she is a skilled fighter, though a poor hunter
Personality: very secluded and quiet but strong in battle
Kin: (If any) Snowflakepaw (if that's alright with you, of course)
Other: N/A

FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am

(Yes, she can be Snowflakepaw's mother. ^_^)

Twilightfall dodged Robinpaw. "Look carefully at your opponent. If you just attack them, surely they will dodge, as I just did. You might want to look at their eyes. It may show you where they are going to change direction to. Let's try again."

Twilightfall dropped into a crouch again. And his eyes quickly darted to the left.

Snowflakepaw wrapped her slender body around Wheatfeather's as the former-ShadowClan tom drowned in his new mate's sweet scent. They touched noses and purred, pressed closely to each other.

"We'll have a wonderful life together. I promise." Wheatfeather mewed.

Snowflakepaw purred. "I know we will."

She glanced up at the sky. It was getting dark. Letting out a yawn, Snowflakepaw settled herself down onto the moss; they had found a cave that they had made their den, and the two had also gone looking for bedding. There was moss for Snowflakepaw, and pine needles for Wheatfeather--that's what they both were used to.

"It's getting pretty late," Snowflakepaw said. "Let's get some sleep." Wheatfeather nodded and laid down beside her.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Robinpaw watched her mentor's eyes like she was told to and saw that they pointed towards the left. She jumped at Twilightfall like she had before, but veered to the left at the last second.

Sparkstar couldn't find her Snowflakepaw when she woke up from a short nap. On her way out to look for her, she nearly ran into Redfeather.
"Have you seen Snowlflakepaw, Redfeather?" she asked.
"No, I was about to ask you the same thing," Redfeather replied, looking worried. "Where could she have gone? She knows not to leave the camp unless instructed to."
Sparkstar opened her mouth to speak, but the younger cat cut her off. "I'll go out and look for her."
Sparkstar nodded and said, "I'll stay here to see if she comes back."

Redfeather ran past the SparkClan border, into unknown territory, trying ot pick up a whif of her daughter's scent. She thought she found something, but it just trailed back to the camp. However, then she circled back and caught Snowflakepaw's scent again...it wazs faint, but stronger than the other one. It was also swirled with another, more foreign scent. She followed it until she reached a cave. However unwilling to pry into other cats' buisness, she knew it was important to find her daughter. She peered into the cave and gasped and what she saw.
"Snowflakepaw!" Redfeather shouted, "What do you think you're doing, running away with a ShadeClan warrior? We were worried sick back at the camp!"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:24 pm

(Just realized that I few times, last night, that sometimes I do ThunderClan and ShadeClan instead, on accident lol.)

"Very good!" Twilightfall congratulated his young new apprentice. "But sometimes, to trick you, a cat will dart it's eyes the other way, and try and trick you. Then they might even be able to pin you down. Check a cat's expression carefully." Then he stood up. "Okay, I'm going to teach you a move now. See if you can copy me." Twilightfall leaped into the air, then came down on a leaf, and twisted his claw around.

"Pretend that leaf was a cat. Think you can do that on me?"

At her mother's voice, Snowflakepaw's eyes flashed open. She was amazed to find Redfeather's angry face glaring at her and Wheatfeather, curled up together, purring. She instantly stood up, eyes wide with shock. Wheatfeather growled and stepped in front of Snowflakepaw protectively.

"Mother?" Snowflakepaw gasped. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Look, she's left the Clans now." Wheatfeather snarled. "We both have. It was our own choice, and neither of us is coming back!" He spat in fury.

"How did you find me?" Snowflakepaw asked.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Robinpaw tried the move, but stumbled.

"I'm here because you need to come home, Snowflakepaw! Sparkstar and I are worried sick; you belong in your Clan. Why did you leave?' Redfeather asked, her expression softening. Then she turned to Wheatfeather, "I'll make a deal with you. You return to the Clans and I'll let you and Snowflakepaw be together. You can meet whenever or wherever you like; I trust you to know not to be ridiculous about it. No cat will hear of this ever again."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 pm

"That's all right," Twilightfall said, gentle and encouraging. "Just try it again; it is a hard move, and took me a REALLY long time to get it right the first time! Days, in fact. Here, let's try this: first, maybe we should practice jumping. Get you really good at that. A straight leap takes a lot of practice, too, and really is the first step."

"It's not your decision to make whether Wheatfeather and I can be together or not!" Snowflakepaw spat. "It's Sparkstar and Shadestar's. Who knows if both of them would agree?" She sighed. "Besides, how am I supposed to know this is true? You know that if we went back, and were mates in different Clans, it would be against the warrior code; StarClan would surely be angry. And who's to say we would still fight with all our might if our Clans had to face in battle, if we had to face in battle." Snowflakepaw took a step back. There was a glimmer of slight reluctance in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry, but... this is what I want. I don't need to come back. I can take care of myself." Anger in her mew, she added, "I'm the age of a warrior, you know."

Wheatfeather nodded. "Everything Snowflakepaw said was right. We're not coming back, and... no." The tom shook his head. "We're loners now, not Clan cats. We have to do everything we can to forget about that past life, that past life that wouldn't let us be together. It's just Snowflake and Wheat now."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Robinpaw tried to jump, but her short legs didn't allow her to jump too high.

"Snowflakepaw, please. why did you leave, anyway?" Redfeather asked. "StarClan understands love." the red she-cat looked down at her paws. "Snowflakepaw, haven't you ever wondered why you've never met - or even heard of - your father?"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Twilighfall smiled. "That's okay. Maybe we need to try something else. How about hunting?" he offered. "It's simple, really. Just crouch down, and as slow as you can, creep up on the prey. Take deep breaths to find any nearby prey. Anything in your path that could make noise, try to silently sweep it away before hunting." He sat down a licked a paw. "So. What do you smell?"

Snowflakepaw was surprised. "My-my father...? Cat from another Clan...?" Snowflakepaw had always assumed he had died. She narrowed her eyes. "If that's true, why are you not together anymore?" she spat.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 pm

"Hmmm....I smell squirrel!" Robinpaw said excitedly, hopping up and down.

"Your father was from TornadoClan...his name was Bluefire. He died trying to save me from a fox. I loved him mreo than anything. And StarClan knew that and understood. One of the old warriors...Oakheart, frmo one of the past clans...told me that destiny brought us together. Judging from the way your'e acting, it is clearly the same with you."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Twilightfall chuckled, quietly, so he wouldn't disturb the prey. "Don't scare it off!" Robinpaw's mentor warned. "You really have to be quiet. But try to locate and catch it."

"W-well, if you're sure..." Snowflakepaw took a step forward, but to her surprise, Wheatfeather blocked her way.

"How do you know if this cat is telling the truth?" he challenged.

"Wheatfeather, love..." Snowflakepaw murmured. "Dear, this is my mother and I swear to StarClan that she lies to no cat."

"Swearing to StarClan doesn't mean anything to me now." He growled. "I left that life behind. And you did, too! And it's just Wheat now."

"But we can be together in the Clans!" Snowflakepaw protested. "Hasn't the warrior code always said that it's fine as long as your loyalties belong to your Clan, anyway?"

"But what if because of this, our loyalties wouldn't belong to the Clans?" Wheatfeather kept on arguing. "Anyway, with so many Clan duties, we would barely have any time for each other!"

Snowflakepaw. "Why can't you understand Wh--"

"What can't I understand? Why can't YOU understand! I... I'm selfish." He admitted, lowering his head in shame. "I want to be the ONLY cat that you love! I want you to just be with me, forever and ever, and maybe..." He swallowed. "Kits."

"You know how much I would love to have kits with you." Snowflakepaw soothed. "But there's no reason we can't--"

Wheatfeather growled. "That's not what I said at all! Now you aren't even listening to me!" He ducked his tail between his legs. "Please, stay here..."

"I don't see why we can't just go..." Snowflakepaw began to pad out of the den. But she gasped in shock as Wheatfeather blocked her way, growling.

"N-... NO! You're NOT leaving! You're staying! With me! And ONLY me!"
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Robinpaw tracked the squirrel, but missed it by less than a mouse-length.

"Oh, here we go again..." muttered Redfeather. "Look, Wheatfeather. I may be blind, but i can still fight you and I won't hestiate to that if I need to."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Twilighfall smiled, and gently laid his tail on Robinpaw's shoulder to comfort her. "Nice try," he meowed. "Sniff again, and just see if you can find something else to try again."

Icyclaw slipped into Sparkstar's den. "A report." He said in his usual gruff meow. "I checked on Twilightfall's training with Robinpaw for a bit, and he seems to be doing just fine. Redfeather has been gone looking for Snowflakepaw for quite a while now; perhaps we should check on them?" he suggested. "Other than that, everything is well in the Clan. I sent patrols to border both TornadoClan and ShadeClan, and some hunting was done as well. Everything's quiet at the TornadoClan border. However, we did catch a SparkClan cat and a ShadeClan cat's scent mingle at the ShadeClan border, and they went out of Clan territories... I also caught Redfeather's scent there, and it followed it. So I assume that is where Snowflakepaw went, and Redfeather followed. But... why a ShadeClan cat as well? Who could it be, and just... why?" He shook his head in confusion.

(Dun dun DUUUUUUN. I think I've decided to make Wheatfeather a villain. x3)

Wheatfeather unsheathed his claws. Growling, he snarled, "I can still fight you!"

"Wheatfeather, please, STOP!" Snowflakepaw begged. "I don't want this! If you love me, why do this...? It's making me unhappy. Love, please..."

Wheatfeather ignored her, and dug his claws into Redfeather's back, yowling. He hissed into her ear, "It's Wheat, got it? Wheat and NOTHING more! Wheatfeather doesn't exist. Not... not anymore, at least. He is DEAD...!"
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:30 am

"Well, I do smell mouse..." Robinpaw said, unsure of herself.

"Hmm..." Sparkstar murmured thoughtfully, "Do you think you could go out looking for Redfeather? I know she can handle herself and she knows every inch of this forest, but she has been gone a while, like you mentioned. She might have gotten into trouble."

Redfeather, though in pain, merely yawned and threw the smaller cat off. Her red pelt became a blur and she darted in to give Wheatfeather a nip on the ear and darted back out. This was play for the she-cat; she had fought much harder battles when she was an apprentice, and although Wheatfeather had skill, he did not have the seasoned scent and hearing that came with being blind. Redfeather darted in again to give Wheatfeather a long gash along his shoulder.
"You cannot win against SparkClan!" she screamed, "You ShadeClan cowards have always provoked battles but you have never had the strength to win them. You'll do good to surrender now and let my daughter make her own choices."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Twilightfall flicked his tail invitingly. "Try to find it, then!"

Icyclaw nodded and darted off. He followed the scent trail of the three cats.

Snowflakepaw cringed. She hadn't wanted her mother to harm him so bad... she still loved him.

Snowflakepaw kneeled down to give Wheatfeather's gash a gentle lick. He started up at her
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Robinpaw smiled and located the mouse. She crept up on it, and, swiftly caught it with a look of triumph on her face.

"I'm sorry, Snowflakepaw." Redfeather muttered. "I know you love him, but it's really not healthy for a cat to be so controlling of their mates. You need to make your own decisions. if you want to stay here with Wheatfeather, then I will allow you to, but if it is your wish to return to SparkClan, then Wheatfeather can't hold you back."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:57 pm

"Great catch!" Twilightfall congratulated, purring. "How about taking that to the elders? Then you can get something for yourself."

Snowflakepaw sighed. "I... I know..." She was sure Wheatfeather would be fine. She gave his chest another quick lick, whispered, "I love you," and then was off.

Twilightfall smiled wide. "Snowflakepaw, you're back!" Blushing and purring, he wrapped around her. Snowflakepaw was shocked. She hadn't expected that...

"I'm glad you're back." Twilightfall said, giving her flank a lick.

Snowflakepaw just stood there for a moment, stunned, blinking. "Uh... yeah. Uh... thanks."

Twilightfall grabbed a squirrel from the fresh-kill pile, and dropped it in front of her. "Share?" he offered. Sympathy glowed in his eyes. "You look a bit hungry."

Snowflakepaw nodded and took a bite. Twilightfall seemed to like her, but... did she like him? She just didn't feel her heart thump so fast the way it did when she was around Wheatfeather, but she did enjoy his company. She sighed, not knowing what to do. Would it be better to be with him? But...

She tried not to think about it. Relax for now.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm

"Okay!" Robinpaw yelled, scampering back to the camp. After she delivered her catch to the elders, she chose a chaffinch for herself from the fresh-kill pile.

Redfeather slowly walked up to Snowflakepaw and licked her ear affectionately. "I'm proud of you," was all she said before returning to her den for a long nap....

Sparkstar noticed Snowflakepaw had returned and stalked to her. "Snowflakepaw," she said briskly, "Tomorrow will be your warrior assessment, so I want you to get plenty of sleep."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 pm

(I've decided that Icyclaw is going to be good, actually. :O I'm not sure, he might have evil plans now, but maybe he could change them...)

Snowflakepaw gave her mother a thankful blink. Then dipped her head to Sparkstar; half in shame, half in respect. "Yes, Sparkstar." She tried to keep her voice steady; she was on the verge of tears.

Twilightfall padded up to her, giving her a quick affectionate lick to the cheek. "Don't worry about it too much," he meowed. Lowering his voice a bit, he asked, "Er, what was it you did anyway?"

Snowflakepaw stared down at her paws. If she told Twilightfall, she's afraid he would be disappointed, and maybe not even like her anymore! A friend was just what she needed now. She just couldn't do it.

"I, er... don't really want to talk about it." She murmured.

Twilightfall opened his mouth as though he were about to protest, then closed it. "Never mind, that's fine."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Sparkstar chuckled as she watched the two younger cats. It was a huge possbility that Twilightfall loved Snowflakepaw, but of course, there was no way to be sure.

-TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING-

Sparkstar woke up slowly, yawning. Then she went out into the clearing and ate a leftover mouse from the fresh-kill pile. Sparkstar wondered if she should wake her apprentice up, but she decided to wait until Snowflakepaw woke up on her own. It would definetley be worth not having a yawning apprentice who was too tired to catch mice and counterattack.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:28 pm

Snowflakepaw soon woke up. Sleepily she padded out of her den, and toward her mentor. "Time for my assement?" she asked. She glanced at Twilightfall, who had woken up early to go on the dawn patrol. He was staring at her, eyes shining. Snowflakepaw knew he surely wanted her to become a warrior too, because then he could ask her to be mates with him. She shuffled her paws uncomfortably and avoided his gaze.

Wheatfeather slowly got up. His wound had healed--somewhat. He had to limp back to his camp and get to his medicine cat.

Only then would he deal with Snowflakepaw.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

"Yup," Sparkstar said, "I was thinking we could start at the old birch tree on the northern side of the territory. What say you?"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next