Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 am

"I thnk we are." Sparkstar replied. The leaders spoke of new kits, which were rare, and a few new apprentices in SleetClan. It was close to the end of teh Gathering that Sparkstar noticed a ShadeClan warrior called Wheatfeather looking at her intently. She knew this warrior from past gatherings, but he looked framiliar, like she had known him from somewhere else. A light wind atarted blowign and Sparkstar's tag waved in the breeze.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

Post  Wheatley Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Wheatfeather wove his way toward Sparkstar.
"I know this is sudden," he murmured, "but I would like to speak with you for a few moments, I mean, if you have the time."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Sparkstar nodded, "Yes, I have time. What do you need?" she mewed.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Wheatfeather shuffled his paws uncomfortably. "I... I..." he blurted out, "I am your brother!"
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 am

"O-oh..." said Sparkstar quietly, "I see. How do you remember me? I mean, I knew I recognized your pelt from somewhere in my past but I couldn't recall where. Then...then the twolegs took me to that horrible lab...and I guess I forgot you."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 am

Wheatfeather nodded. "It was just there. And... our mother, her name was Sunset..." His voice trailed off sadly.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 am

Sparkstar nodded. "Yes...I remember. She had fur the color of late sunset, a bright orange. And our father was a loner, named Raven. He has the glossiest black fur."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 am

Wheatfeather nodded slowly. He then froze as Snowflakepaw padded up to the two cats, smiling.
"What's up?" she asked.
Wheatfeather -- trying to seem casual, not suspicious -- replied, "Not much," with a shrug.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 am

"Wheatfeather just wanted to know how our prey was running." mewed Sparkstar, who was also tryign not to seem suspicous.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Snowflakepaw nodded understandingly, and Wheatfeather gave Sparkstar a "quick thinking, great" blink.
"I'm Snowflakepaw." The white apprentice with bright green eyes mewed cheerily. "Sparkstar is my mentor!" She puffed her chest out proudly.
"Really?" Wheatfeather gasped. "That's an honor. You must be a very special young cat, then, I assume."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Sparkstar laughed good-naturedly and smiled. "I think we better be leavign now, Snowflakepaw. You hurry now."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Snowflakepaw nodded, a bit disappointed. She hadn't really gotten to meet many cats from different Clans. She hoped that maybe she'd get to go to the next Gathering.
Wheatfeather, sensing her annoyance, meowed: "How about I asked Shadestar if we can travel with SparkClan? Our Clans are right beside each other."
Snowflakepaw's tail shot up happily. "Great!" Wheatfeather dashed off to ask Shadestar, and he soon came back and said, "Yes, it's fine."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Sparkstar felt anxiety growing in her chest. What fi other cats found out that she and Wheatfeather were brothers? The SparkClan leader know it was nothing to be ashamed of, but the other clans might not think so. "Hurry up, everyone!" she called over her shoulder, "It's almost sunup, and we all knwo that's very late, even for a Gathering!"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Soon the ShadeClan and SparkClan cats set out. TornadoClan and SleetClan had already left, quite some time ago, actually.
Snowflakepaw and Wheatfeather were huddled up close together, talking.
"...Clawed my face!" A cat could make out what Wheatfeather had said. "But then I taught the badger a lesson it'd never forget. Sent it running off, we never saw it on ShadeClan territory ever again!" His chest fur was puffed out with pride, making him look larger than he really was.
Snowflakepaw's eyes stretched out in amazement. "You're so brave!" she breathed.
Wheatfeather grinned. "Yeah, well... I know."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Sparkstar couldn't help but overhear the two cats talking and chuckle. At the same time though, she was worried about the two. "SparkClan cats this way! We'ev reached our camp!" she called otu before entering the nettle tunnel.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

"Hu... wha...?" Snowflakepaw murmured. She and Wheatfeather gave disappointing glances. "Aww..."
"Well," Snowflakepaw muttered, "I guess I'll see you at another Gathering sometime, right?" She tried to sound cheery.
"Yup, I'll see you at another Gathering sometime, I'm sure!" Wheatfeather said purposefully loud. He then whispered into one of her ears, "I want to talk to you again sooner than another Gathering. Who says we'll both be at the Gathering next time? Or the time after that? I mean, what I mean is, it could be a long time... there's a bush at about right on the border of our Clans, as you know. Meet me there tomorrow, at twilight... please."
Snowflakepaw nodded. She gave his cheek a quick lick. "I... I'll see you there..."
Is this that... "moony" feeling I always hear queens talk about when discussing their mates...? Snowflakepaw wondered, slightly concerned for herself. She wasn't supposed to like a ShadeClan cat! And yet, Wheatfeather...
She shook her head. She was not moony! She and Wheatfeather were just friends, and them meeting wouldn't do any harm. Besides, Wheatfeather was different from other ShadeClan cats. From any cats. He was brave, funny, and kind...
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Sparkstar worried endlessly about Snowflakepaw and Whatfeather. It would be hard, not only havign a forbidden relationship in her clan but also having both her brother AND her apprentice involved in it.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm

(Name: Twilightpaw
Rank: (Leader, Warrior, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Apprentice, Queen, Kit, Elder, Rogue, Loner, Kittypet) Apprentice
Clan: (TornadoClan, SparkClan, SleetClan, ShadeClan, or DayClan) SparkClan
Looks: Black tom with blue eyes
History: N/A
Personality: Eh... *Cough*FillerapprenticetolikeSnowflakepawfordrama*Cough* XD
Kin: (If any) N/A currently
Other: None)

When Snowflakepaw padded into camp, her friend Twilightpaw was waiting for her at the entrance. He grinned real wide.
"You're back!" he mewed happily. "Your first Gathering, wow. I wish I've gone to a Gathering before. I bet it'd be great! I hope I get to go next time. Did you meet many cats, hey, do ShadeClan really eat badgers?"
Snowflakepaw didn't reply. She hadn't heard Twilightpaw; she had been thinking.
"... Hellooo? Earth to Snowflakepaw!"
"H...huh?" Snowflakepaw muttered. "Oh, yeah, it was great!"
Twilightpaw blinked. "That's it?"
"What's it?"
"That's all you're telling me?"
Snowflakepaw sighed. "I'm, uh... tired. Yeah, tired! Really, very tried. Whew! Gatherings really suck the energy out of you. I need some rest." She padded toward the apprentice's den.
Twilightpaw blocked the way. "What's up, Snowflakepaw? You're acting weird. You're acting... moony. Everything all right...?"
Snowflakepaw laughed nervously. "Me? Moony? Ridiculous!" she scoffed. "Let me get some rest."
Twilightpaw's eyes were glittering with suspicion, but he said no more. He stepped away to let her go into the apprentice's den. "Fine..." He muttered. "But you better tell me everything about it tomorrow, first thing in the morning!"
"All right, all right!" Snowflakepaw laughed.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 pm

(Name: Duskfeather
Clan: SparkClan
Looks: silver tabby with brown eyes, and black toes
History: Nothign is known abotu his history except for that he took care of himself from the time he was a kit
Personality: kind, because he has to be as he is a medicine cat
Kin: nopeily do-da
Other: he can walk the past in his dreams

Duskfeather walked to his leader's den. Sparkstar was curled up in her nest. "Are you alright, Sparkstar?" he asked. "I'm worried abotu Snowflakepaw. She met a tom at the Gathering and she seems to like him."
"Alright," said Duskfeather, "So? nothign big happened yet."
Sparkstar shook her head. "The majority of the reason I'm worried is, the cat she likes is my brother."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:03 pm

(Name: Icyclaw
Rank: (Leader, Warrior, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Apprentice, Queen, Kit, Elder, Rogue, Loner, Kittypet) Deputy
Clan: (TornadoClan, SparkClan, SleetClan, ShadeClan, or DayClan) SparkClan
Looks: White tom with ice-blue eyes
History: Former street rogue
Personality: Ambitious, cunning, strong, secretly evil, violent
Kin: (If any) N/A
Other: N/A)

Icyclaw padded into his leader, Sparkstar's, den. Duskfeather, the medicine cat, was also there. He blinked. Duskfeather usually didn't come into Sparkstar's den unless things were urgent.
"Something wrong going on?" the large, muscular tom asked, his cold eyes, narrowed to slits of ice, glancing from Sparkstar to Duskfeather.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 pm

"nothing very urgent," said Sparkstar, "Duskfeather jusat thought I loooked more tired than usually. What Sparkstar had said was obviously a lie. Sparkstar was a terrible liar when she was worried.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Icyclaw narrowed his eyes suspiciously, but said no more. Sparkstar didn't look any more tired than she usually did after a Gathering, he thought.
"Well then, if she's so tired, you" -- he pointed his tail tip at Duskfeather -- "should leave."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Name: Robinkit
Clan: SparkClan
Looks: red she-cat with green eyes
History: unknown
Personality: very curious and is always underfoot
Kin: Sparkstar is her adopted mother
Other: she is already weaned

The next morning, Robinkit pounced on her leader and adopted mother's ear tag. "Got it!" she squeaked, waking Sparkstar up. When the kit noticed that the leader wasawake, she said, "Can I meet the apprentices today? you said they could tech me soem hunting tricks,"
Sparkstar laughed. "Of course, Robinkit, why don't you go wake them up?"
The kit bounded out of the leader's den and towards teh spprentices, pouncing on them one at a time.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Snowflakepaw laughed and pushed Robinkit off her. Snowflakepaw liked Robinkit. She couldn't wait until she became an apprentice.
"Hi, Robinkit!" Snowflakepaw mewed. But then, she looked up at the sky and realized it was almost twilight. She shuffled her paws uncomfortably. "I... er... need to go in a bit. Just, get some hunting in. You know?" She seriously hoped Robinkit wouldn't blab to Sparkstar about anything. And to assure she didn't, Snowflakepaw said, "It's a secret hunting trip. I'm going to get a bunch of really good prey to surprise Sparkstar with, so don't tell her, okay?"
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Robinkit smiled and said, "Okay!" but then she rethought and said, "Can I go with you? I want to surprise Sparkstar too! She said you could show some hunting tricks today."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next