Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Snowflakepaw shuffled her paws uncomfortably. "Uh... er..."
Twilightpaw said, "I can come too, if you'd like."
Oh good grief... The white apprentice thought miserably. "Of course you can both come!" she meowed cheerily, trying not to sound suspicious.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Robinkit bounded towards the entrance, stumbling near it. "oof!" seh said.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Snowflakepaw picked her back up and set her down again. Then she raced ahead.
"I have an idea." She said once they were all out of camp. "I'll go that way" -- she flicked her tail toward the left, nearer the ShadowClan border -- "and you two go the other way. Sparkstar will be more impressed with me if I had no help. And then when you're done come back here, and so will I."
Twilightpaw shrugged. "I guess that will work..." He wanted to hunt with her, but if she wanted to go the other way... Twilightpaw held back a frown. Did Snowflakepaw not want to be with him?
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Robinpaw tookk off, making so much noise that she probably scared all the prey for miles around.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm

(Lol, you mean Robinkit? Razz)

Snowflakepaw let out a sigh of relief. She padded toward the bushes Wheatfeather had talked about when they had last talked. The handsome ginger tom was waiting for her.
"Wheatfeather!" Snowflakepaw mewed cheerily. She rubbed herself against him slightly, purring softly and she almost didn't know that she was. Snowflakepaw liked Wheatfeather, and she didn't even know it, because she wanted to deny it.
"I thought you weren't coming!" Wheatfeather gasped. "You're kinda late... haha..."
Snowflakepaw blushed. "Yeah, I know, sorry... there was a bit of a distraction." Her tail tip twitched in annoyance.
Wheatfeather smiled. "That's okay. As long as you're here."

Twilightpaw asked Robinkit, "All right, sniff. What can you smell?"
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 pm

(yeah. Robinkit lol)

"I smell pheasant!" said Robinkit happily. Pheasants were large and could feed the whole of SparkClan. Robinkit knew if she could help to catch one she would for sure impress Sparkstar!
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 pm

(Lol 'tis okay Smile
Oh man... accidentally went into my room while my brother's doing a SUPER important test ._. DX)

"Try and find it!" Twilightpaw encouraged Robinkit.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 pm

The red she-cat sniffed again and located the pheasant near a gorse bush. "It right over there!" she whispered, pointing with her tail.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 pm

"Dare ya' to try and catch it!" Twilightpaw said.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Robinkit pounced the pheasant, wrestling it to the ground with great effort, Finally, she delivered the killing bite.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 pm

"Amazing! Let's go back. That's all we're going to need."
They went back and waited a very long time for Snowflakepaw. After a while she finally came back. She looked moony -- even more than after the Gathering -- and her fur was ruffled and full of thorns. Twilightpaw gasped.
"Great StarClan Snowflakepaw!" he said. "You look like you've been running around in bushes. You all right?" he sounded concerned.
Snowflakepaw nodded. "Of course." She sounded... distant. "And actually, I have been in a bush. I was.. er..." Realizing her mistake, she covered it up by saying, "There was a lot of prey in some nearby bushes! Wow! You'd be surprised at how many there were. I didn't think there would be so much prey in just some old bush. But wow! Boy oh boy! Was I ever wrong..." Her voice trailed off, and her eyes began to glitter with affection at some faraway, not-here, unknown thing. Or cat...
Twilightpaw narrowed his eyes. "Uh-huh..." He was starting to get suspicious of Snowflakepaw, no matter how much he wanted to deny the thought.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Robinkit insisted on carrying the pheasant herself, though it was almost twice her size. When she finally dragged it into camp, she was very tired. Sparkstar saw her adopted kit and rushed over to help her. "Did you catch this pheasant all by yourself?" asked Sparkstar. Robinkit nodded.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Snowflakepaw and Twilightpaw followed Robinkit.
"Wasn't he amazing?" Twilightpaw said. Snowflakepaw slowly nodded in agreement, though her mind was of course on other things. Then Icyclaw padded up to them.
"Robinkit and Twilightpaw performed very well." He said. "I think that Twilightpaw should become a warrior, and Robinkit an apprentice."
Snowflakepaw's tail drooped. Twilightpaw was becoming a warrior but not her? No fair! She dug her claws into the earth, angry. But then again, maybe he deserved and she didn't... he did hunting, she didn't, really. He helped Robinkit, she sneaked away to see a ShadeClan cat. She let out a sigh.
"Something wrong?" Twilightpaw asked her. But she shook her head, the response Twilightpaw expected. Snowflakepaw seemed so secretive and so distant these days.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Robinkit chased Snowflakepaw's tail. "I think she's just tired from missing all her prey." then the kitten looked at her leader and deputy. "If Twilightpaw becomes a warrior, can I be hsi apprentice? He's a great teacher!"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Icyclaw glanced up at Sparkstar. "Whatever she thinks. I wouldn't suggest it though... Twilightpaw will have just become a warrior."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Sparkstar looked at the black apprentice. "I think it would be alright, as long as Twighlightpaw agrees. He is as strong as a seasoned warrior, and good with young cats as well."

((What's twilightpaw's warrior name, or do you want me to make one up?))
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

(Twilightfall? ^_^)

Twilightpaw's tail shot up. "Wow! Great! A warrior and a mentor at the same time." He glanced back at Snowflakepaw, mouth open in a wide smile. "Isn't this great?" Snowflakepaw rolled her bright green eyes, annoyed.
"Yeah, reeeal great..."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:09 pm

((okayz.))

Sparkstar nodded. "We will hold both ceremonies when you two are ready. You'll have to get the burrs out of your pelts before you look nice enough for a ceremony!" joked Sparkstar.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

Twilightpaw laughed and nodded. He began to lick the burrs off his pelt, and when he was done, gently licked them off Robinkit for her, too. "There you are." He mewed kindly. He looked expectantly at Sparkstar and Icyclaw.
"Are we ready now?" he asked, his tail tip twitching with excited impatience.
Icyclaw nodded slowly. "I would think so..." He said, his voice trailing off. But he glanced at Sparkstar. "It would be ultimately up to her, though." Twilightpaw nodded in understanding. Sparkstar was leader, not Icyclaw, though perhaps one day he would be leader, as the deputy.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Sparkstar smiled and nodded. Then she jumped up to the top of the Greatstone, from which she made all of the Clan's announcements. "Let all of SparkCLan gather here beneath the Greatstone for a Clan meeting!" she called.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:57 pm

The cats gathered around the Greatstone, Twilightpaw and Robinkit standing right in the shadow of it facing the other cats. Robinkit grinned with excitement, Twilightpaw tried to hold it back a bit more, but was just as excited.
Snowflakepaw, sighing, sat at the back. It. Wasn't. Fair. It wasn't fair that Twilightpaw was becoming a warrior and not her. She had thought it a million times, but no matter how many times she thought it, it'd still be true!
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm

"Twilightpaw has been a very brave apprentice to this clan and has even helped Robinkit learn some things. It is time for him to become a warrior! Twilightfall, StarClan looks down upon you and welcomes you as a warrior of SparkClan. From this day forward you shall be known as Twilightfall!" Sparkstar said loudly, "And Robinkit, you have been in SparkClan for six moons, and have proved youself worthy to be an apprentice today. Your mentor shall be Twilighfall. Robinkit, from this day, until your warrior ceremony, you shall be known as Robinpaw! Twilightfall, may you pass your skills onto your new apprentice."
Robinkit was bouncing with excitment. She bowed her head when she was given her new name.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 am

Twilightfall touched noses with his newly-named apprentice, Robinpaw. How lucky he was! Not most cats got an apprentice the moment they were made a warrior.
I wonder... He thought secretly, [/i]if StarClan planned this! Maybe I have some kind of great destiny... maybe one day I'll even be leader of SparClan! And Robinpaw, when a warrior, could be my deputy! And Snowflakepaw, when she's a warrior, could be one of my senior warriors... that would be so great...[/i]
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 pm

When Sparkstar leaped away from the Greatstone, she thought to herself, He'll make a fine apprentice. I just hope Robinpaw's not too much for him to handle.

At the same time, Robinpaw began to jump around, asking Twilightfall when they were going to start their training.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 pm

"How about we start now?" Twilightfall said, smiling. He motioned to Snowflakepaw. "You want to come too?"

Snowflakepaw, upset, shook her head.

Twilightfall shrugged. "Well, okay..."

Snowflakepaw, tears streaming from her cheeks, ran out of camp alone. Sighing, she plopped to the ground. She was in a cave.

"What are you doing here?"

Snowflakepaw's fur stood on end. She turned around to see Wheatfeather gazing at her sympathetically. "This is on my Clan's territory, you know," he pointed out.

Snowflakepaw blushed in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I hadn't notice!" She meowed, panicking. "I guess I'll leave now..."

But to her surprise, as she got up to leave, Wheatfeather blocked her path. Snowflakepaw felt weak as his hot breath gently beat against her cheek. "Please don't go," he murmured, close to her ear. "I..." Wheatfeather felt awkward. He searched for the right words to say what he wanting. Blushing, he said, "I... I'll um... I'll steal you."

Snowflakepaw took a step back, confused. Wheatfeather cringed. Well, I handled that one well, eh! he thought sarcastically.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next