Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors by Erin Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Warriors by Erin Hunter Empty Warriors by Erin Hunter

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Any Warriors fans here? :3 If you've never heard of it, Warriors is, like Swordbird, a New York Times bestselling series, about four Clans of wild cats: ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan. There's lots of romance and drama, action, adventure, and mystery. I highly suggest it; if you like Swordbird, you're sure to like Warriors too. Currently there are four series of the books, the fourth isn't complete yet though. There are six in each series, series 4 had book 4 just recently released. There are also four "field guide" books, four "super editions", and some mangas.
To you Warriors fans: What are your favorite characters? Very Happy Mine are Ashfur, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, Ivypool, Sol, Leafstar, Firestar (mainly in series 1 and Firestar's Quest) Blackstar, Leopardstar, Mistystar, Stonefur, Brambleclaw, Hawkfrost, Breezepelt, and Nightcloud. A lot, I know, LOL. And I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. Razz So many awesome characters in the books! And then my least favorites would have to be Leafpool, Crowfeather, Feathertail, Jayfeather, Oakheart, Spottedleaf, Bluestar (when she goes insane and in Bluestar's Prophecy, she's all right in books 1-3, maybe 4, of series 1) Squirrelflight, Tigerstar, Darkstripe, Scourge, Cinderheart, Cinderpelt, and... hmm. I'm sure there are more characters that I dislike, I just can't think of them. x3 Ah well lol.
Ah, Warriors couples... Razz My favorites are Fire x Sand, Billy x Leaf, Bracken x Sorrel, Squirrel x Ash, Crow x Night, Tiger x Sasha, Heather x Lion, and... bleh. I guess I'm having a mind block right now. xD I am sure there are more, again, but I can't think of them. It is kinda late here I guess... and my least favorites are Bramble x Squirrel, Leaf x Crow, Blue x Oak, Dove x Bumble, Fire x Spotted... ARGH. DX I KNOW there are more but I just can't think of them now! :< Ah well, haha... I'll remember the eventually and then I can put them there. Razz
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warriors by Erin Hunter Empty Re: Warriors by Erin Hunter

Post  Squid Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 am

Oh, I used to loooooove Warriors! Unfortunately I didn't like the third series and stopped halfway through it. Go Runningwind! There was a character named Runningwind, right?
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 am

Yup, I remember Runningwind! Very Happy He died in book 4 of the first series... :< Pretty minor character but very cool, he was brave, loyal, and swift of course, name says that. Razz
You should try going through the 3rd series again, if only to get to the fourth. xP I thought that the 3rd was kinda... meh too. Razz But the 4th so far is really good. One of the main characters, Ivypool, to me, is one of the most -- if not THE most -- developed and strong Warriors character yet.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

OMG. Talk about a dream come true! xD There's this online home school thing (yes, I'm home schooled) that my mom just found I guess, and they're doing a Warriors reading club thing. xP AWESOME. Gotta enroll in that, LOL! I never thought that reading one of my favorite books would actually be considered school for me. Razz
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:22 pm

I. LUB. WARRIORS. You will never find a person who has more expertise on warriors than me.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:55 pm

KearstOfBright-Water wrote:I. LUB. WARRIORS. You will never find a person who has more expertise on warriors than me.

Ehhh... I wouldn't be so sure about that. I am THE biggest Warriors fanatic you'll EVER meet. Cool Though there are some things about the series I don't like... quite a few things, actually, LOL, ask me ANYTHING about the series and trust me, I'll know the answer. Wink
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Hmmm.....
ANYWHO, I'm writing a warrior's fanfic called Water's Power. It's about an albino she-cat named Clearwater
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 pm

KearstOfBright-Water wrote:Hmmm.....
ANYWHO, I'm writing a warrior's fanfic called Water's Power. It's about an albino she-cat named Clearwater

Oh, cool! :3 Will you post it here? One thing though, technically, cats aren't albino I don't think. Razz They'd just be considered white. You like albinos though I guess? haha Because wasn't Kearst in your Swordbird fanfic an albino? If I'm wrong on that one sorry.
Oh, and I hope you know that I was just messing with you saying I'm a bigger Warriors fan and all that. Wink I'm sure we're both really big fans Smile

Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm

cats can be albino. They'd have pink eyes. Yes, Kearst was albino. Heres the ref I used when describing her in my notes - http://api.ning.com/files/7zAZX6GPaqm1*8VVLPdaNfFKCbmFhIlfWhDyXVp2WoDqvPAXpGuQprNG2tI87tV1O3AyESBYI-y2CTJW*aFUioRP0tDFHix1/kiwipic4.jpg
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Oh, okay! :3 And COOL picture! Very Happy But heehee, let's try to stay on the topic of Warriors Wink
Favorite book(s)? Mine are SkyClan's Destiny, Moonrise, and The Darkest Hour. ^_^
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Crookedstar's Promise all the WAY.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm

I haven't read it yet! :O I entered this sweepstakes at the HarperCollins website to win it for free, though. Hope I get it! Very Happy I read some (not all though, there's SO much there and I didn't want to spoil it) of the browse inside at the HarperCollins website, thought it looked pretty good. Better than Bluestar's Prophecy, at least (my least favorite book) ...But it still kinda had what made Bluestar's Prophecy REALLY annoying for me: Constant one-line paragraphs. D: Gahhhh that annoyed me sooooo much. :<
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm

I love the supervillian. If you haven't read it yet, I won't tell you who it is. (It's a girl though, YAY)
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:18 pm

I know, it's Mapleshade! Very Happy And supervillain... lol. Smile She's pretty cool. Not my favorite (Sol is heehee) but I do think she's a lot cooler than, say, Tigerstar... :/ And I know her story too, thanks to the Warriors forums' spoilers. DX I feel kinda sorry for her...
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:22 pm

I'll wait to read her story, TYVM.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Oh, lol, you not there yet? Razz Good thing I didn't say what happens then! x3 And haha, I would have preferred to find it out myself, but... I just kinda came across it at the official Warriors (and Seekers, love those too by the way haha Smile) forums. But eh, even if I didn't come across it by mistake I probably would have been tempted to spoil it anyway. XD
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down