Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Appleby Hills

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Appleby Hills Empty The Appleby Hills

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Here you can just test out your RPing skills, mold your characters into better ones, look for mates for yoru characters, or just hang out. I'll begin.

Water-Wings and Avian were rolling about in teh sky by the Appleby Hills. Their robes were waving in the wind, and it was all just good fun.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

The Appleby Hills Empty Re: The Appleby Hills

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 pm

(This is a good idea. :3 Simple, fun RP. I like it Smile)

A female robin with a light orange cowboy-style hat (though the bird constantly insisted that it was actually a cowgirl cap) soared across the sky in Appleby Hills. Her name was Lucky, and she was the leader of the Waterthorn tribe. Brave, loyal, but a bit comfortable around those she didn't know, Lucky was a good leader: Cautious, but trusting of everybird within her tribe.
Lucky soon saw a blue jay and a falcon tussling -- playing -- through the sky.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Water-Wings noticed Lucky and flew over to her. "Hello," she said "I am Water-Wings, future leader of teh Bluewingle tribe, and my friend there is Avian, free-flier. Who are you?"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 pm

These birds seem nice enough... Lucky thought, but still, she wasn't going to let her guard down.
"I am Lucky, leader of the Waterthorn tribe of robins." Lucky said, her voice full of pride. Her reddish-brown chest was also puffed out proudly. She wanted herself to look larger, stronger, maybe even dangerous in case one of these birds posed a threat.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Water-Wings did a bow in midair. "Peace to you, Lucky. You may come fly with us if you wish." she said. Water-Wings called Avian over and Avian said, "Please, come fly with us."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Lucky nodded slowly. She was quite positive now that she could trust these birds. But she could never be too sure...
"Thank you, Water-wings. And peace to you as well. I will fly with you."

Last edited by ♥ 4 Blowhole (GLaDOS) on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Water-Wings showed Lucky how to roll in midair. "If you get good enough, Avian migth teach you how to do a dive. I'm still trying to get her to teach me." and Avian smiled and said "Watch and learn, ameteurs." then the Peregrine Falcon did a very impressive dive.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm

"Very nice!" Lucky said to Avian, though personally, she was thinking Show-off.
Lucky stiffened her wings, readying to try the roll that Water-wings had just shown her. "Here goes nothing...!" she said. She attempted the move, but about halfway through it she stumbled. Laughing, she chirped, "Oops."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm

"That's okay," laughed Water-Wings, "That happens to me sometimes, and I've been doing it since I learned to fly!"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:39 pm

"All right," Lucky said, trying again. She almost stumbled when she started, and wobbled a bit, but she did it without making a mistake so big she had to stop mid-air.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

"You did it!" said Water-Wings happily. Avian smiled and said "I knew you could do it!"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:32 pm

(Hey, don't know if you're here anymore, but I'm back! :3 Sorry that took longer than it probably should have... ^_^' I only got some piano done, less than we should have because my dad got a phone call. And then I felt like going outside, I hadn't been out all day and so I felt kinda... bleh. I'm an outdoorsy person Razz)

Lucky ducked her head in embarrassment. "Thanks..." she said, blushing.

A peahen padded through the moist undergrowth. She could fly, but most peafowl -- herself included -- preferred not to. She look up and saw Lucky and two birds she didn't know flying and talking in cheerful voices.
"Hello, Lucky!" Crystal-heart called, waving.
Lucky looked down to see her friend Crystal-heart. She smiled. "Hi there, Crystal-heart!"
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am

"You know that bird?" asked Water-Wings curi0ously. The blue jay had seen the peahen before but did not know who she was.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Lucky nodded. "Her name is Crystal-heart. She's an old friend of mine." Lucky's eyes were filled with emotion as she spoke, as though she was reliving some past events.
Crystal-heart dipped her head in greeting. "Good day."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 am

Water-Wings also dipped her head. "Peace to you, Crystal-Heart." she said, while Avian did an elaborate bow.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Crystal-heart nodded and stretched her blue-green feathers. "And to you, as well." She said.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Olive-Toes the goldfinch clutched her ivory violin nervously. She flew otu into the open and started playign a song, and singing,

Friends from near,
Friends from far,
Friends of old
And Friends of new,
Friends of every kind together then flew.

Water-Wings smiled at her old friend, who was always cooking up a new song. "Crystal-heart, Lucky, this is Olive-Toes." said the blue jay
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Crystal-heart outstretched her wind to shake with Olive-toes. "Nice to meet you!" she chirped. Lucky nodded in agreement and said,
"Pleased to meet you."
A male blue jay soared above. He flied almost perfectly; in fact, he flied perfectly, period. Not a single stumble, the harshest of winds didn't bother him... and he was proud of it. Maybe a bit too proud, many birds thought. His name was Soreawk. He landed beside Lucky.
"Hey, Lucky!" he said. "Who are these birds?"
"Some new friends of mine." Lucky explained.
"Aahh... well, I'm Soreawk. Tokitae!"

(I'll make a thread for Soreawk soon. Razz Also, tokitae is a greeting in some Indian language... I forget which though. Razz)
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Water-Wings bowed, and Olive-Toes played a low, long note on her violin. Avian bowed a shallow bow, knowing she could outfly this blue jay in a second. "I'm Water-Wings," said Water-Wings, "This is Olive-Toes," she said, gesturing to teh goldfinch, "And that's Avian."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 pm

"Nice to meet you," he said, chest puffed out with pride. "I suppose you can call me Soreawk. Most call me Soreawk the Great or sometimes Soreawk the fantastic, though. But Lucky, as a friend -- and indeed she's Lucky, being friends with the coolest blue jay out there! -- can call me Soreawk, and as her friends, I guess you guys can, too."
Lucky rolled her eyes. "Oh good grief..." She muttered. Soreawk was a great guy, and less braggy once you got to know him, but when first introducing himself, he acted like he was the greatest bird since Milltin and Aska.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Olive-Toes laughed, and said, "Great and fantastic you may be, but soon real talent you shall see!" and as if on cue, Avian preformed many rolls, dives, twists, and loops perfectly.

(Olive-Toes has a small habit of rhyming and singing, it comes from being a beggarbird)
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Soreawk clapped slowly. "Not bad, not bad... I admit." He said. "But I doubt your little friend can do... this!"
Soreawk spread his wings and lifted into the air. He took a deep breath, then plunged down, toward a small body of water. His feathers were wet, covered in water, damp. It made it extremely hard for a bird to fly if they were wet.
"Now watch this!" he boasted. He did a roll -- and though it was very hard to tell, if a bird was watching very closely -- he staggered ever so slightly mid-air, then flew around a tree, dodging every branch perfectly, and finally, landing smack dab right in front of Water-wings -- one might think he was going to land on her, but he had good aim, and landed just right in front of her.
"Did ya' see that, huh, Water-wings?"
Lucky rolled her eyes and pulled Soreawk away from Water-wings. "Come on, Casanova." She said sarcastically.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Avian laughed. "I can do better that that weak attempt!" the falcon flew higher than the clouds, and dove down, not a single feather was out of place. She was aimign for a pond. The falson veered off at teh right moment, lettign her talons run aross the water. Then, when Avian landed, you could see that she had caought a rather large trout. Avian threw the trout back in, saying, "Leave the fish to the ospreys."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm

"Your feathers were dry!" Soreawk argued.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:45 pm

"Maybe that's why I'm such a good flier. I'm not totally reckless!" Avian laughed. Water-Wings and Olive-Toes, however, were very impressed with Soreawk's preformance. "Maybe you're both just great show offs!" Olive-Toes said, laughing lously and preparign ot play a few notes on her violin.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum