Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Swordbird (Well, it's actually Fleydur) Costume

2 posters

Go down

My Swordbird (Well, it's actually Fleydur) Costume Empty My Swordbird (Well, it's actually Fleydur) Costume

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

I don't exactly have it yet, but for halloween I'm going to be Fleydur from Sword Quest.
I'm thinking on buying a silver plastic trumpet and wearing a brown dress, and using ribbon for his neck-bell thing.

Does anyone else have ideas for it? They're welcome.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

My Swordbird (Well, it's actually Fleydur) Costume Empty Re: My Swordbird (Well, it's actually Fleydur) Costume

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh, wow, that's awesome! Very Happy Can't wait to see that when it's made ^_^ I hope you'll share, I bet it will look awesome.
I would give some suggestions... but I don't have any. Razz I'm not really good at thinking how to make home-made costumes heh heh.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Swordbird (Well, it's actually Fleydur) Costume Empty Re: My Swordbird (Well, it's actually Fleydur) Costume

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:42 pm

I'll try to put a picture up.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Cool! :3 When do you think you'll start making it?
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Today, actually. I'm at the beach right now, so when I get home I'm going to make a drawing of what it'll look like and I'll get the materials. (Yes, I haev my family's laptop at the beach)
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 pm

FalconMajesty wrote:Today, actually. I'm at the beach right now, so when I get home I'm going to make a drawing of what it'll look like and I'll get the materials. (Yes, I haev my family's laptop at the beach)

Oh, okay, cool! :3
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm not going to be Fleydur anymore. I'm going to be Water-Wings, my OC. This is how I'll do it - I got my hair cut short today, so I'll dye it blue and put it in a high ponytail. (for the crest) then I'll wear either a blue dress or a denim skirt and jacket. I'll use black lipstick (for the beak) , blue nail polish on my FINGERS (feathers DUH) and blakc nail polish on my TOES (feets)
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Wow AWESOME idea!!! Very Happy I bet it will look amazing ^_^
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Like YA! JK. Yeah. I'll have to buy black nail polish and lipstick tho. I might borrow the nail polish from my BFF.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Haha cool ^_^
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down