Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anouther game, anouther day

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anouther game, anouther day - Page 2 Empty Re: Anouther game, anouther day

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:58 pm

"How can attacking him make him angry? He'll be dead." said Avian. However, teh falcon put her cutlass back into her robe.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 pm

"Give. Him. A chance." Lucky hissed. "Look, even if he is evil... sometimes birds can change. I bet you didn't know that that is exactly what happened with Crystal-heart. She had been the mate of the evil Fire-foot. But then we became friends, and she switched sides."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Avian shook her head. "Hawks aren't like that. They don't change."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:09 pm

"Do you know any other hawks than Turnatt?" Lucky challenged.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yes!" screeched Avian. "He was my step-brother. I had a mate in Kauria, and Driffer, that was my step-brother's name, killed the chicks. And Driffer had a son, Garos. Garos killed my mate after he tried to stop him from killing my father. Neither my father nor mate lived. After that, I tried to make Driffer see what really was important. He killed my only surviving chick, my daughter." Avian tried to hold back tears, but failed. "Hawks don't change. They never do."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm

"I'm sorry about your loss..." Lucky murmured. "But that is surely just a coincidence. Why don't you just leave for a while...?" she suggested lightly
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Avian's eyes shoen with a new light. "No." she said, "I will avenge those who died by wither killing this hawk...or changing him."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceytalons Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 pm

The hawk mearly stared at the falcon for a second. Well this was certainly not what he had planned on. He held back the urge to just turn and leave. That just would not help the whole matter at all. He gave a glance at his servent now. Well at least he was doing better the talons was. He then spotted yet more birds coming. Yep this was definatly a time to go the more peaceful route. He tried to think of what to say though. Maybe he should just be quiet yeah that would work. Atleast he was good at that. He did not want to have a fight where he was out numbered he was evil but not stupid. He gave a slight frown when he saw that the falcon was upset. Well not everyone had a happy home. He felt kind of akward thogh but kept his beak closed still hoping that things would calam dow in a bit. He looked down as if he was thinking. In reality he was preparing himself to either fight or run. He looked his serven in the eyes and smiled now.

On the ground the young peafowl just stared at the other birds. He was not sure what to do. He hated large groups with good reason. He looked up at his master and shook his head. Looked like he was not doing so well either. “ thank you “ he said in a soft voice. He then looked see the other three bird. He did not seem to notice the femal peafowl stareing at him. Oh now there was getting to be way too much company for his liking. He wondered if his master really wanted to stick around here now. He gave a slight glare now as he heard the birds talking. He did not like where this was heading. Sad thing was that they were right. Indeed he and his master were evil.. He also noticed that the falcon was cring. Oh this was not very good at all. He looked up and saw the look bon his masters face. Okay now he would just have to figure out what was on the hawks mind.

Iceytalons

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Crystal-heart padded up to the hawk and the peacock. "Hello," she said kindly. "I'm Crystal-heart. What are your names?"
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Water-Wings bowed to Talons and said, "Peace to you, I am Water-Wings, future leader of teh Stone-Run tribe."
Olive-Toes greeted the hawk in her usual way, byu playing a low, long note on her beutiful ivory violin.
Avian merely said, "I am Avian, free-flier and expert fighter. Don't try anything funny or teh golden blade of my cutlass'll be the last thing you see."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Crystal-heart gave Avian an annoyed shove. Hoping the two new birds hadn't heard or payed no attention to Avian's rude comment, she grinned nervously.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceytalons Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:28 am

The hawk quietly flew down and landed on a branch that was about a foot above his servant. Well at l east the drama was over for now. The thing was if the falcon did choose to attack him then she may be the one finding herself in a world of hurt. He was not a evil ruler just for the fun of it. He saw the female peafowl coming to where they were now. He gave a friendly bow to her . At least he was going to act like he was kind fro the moment. He then saw the others bird as they greeted him as well. He smiled at water wings word returning her bow. When he did this the hood of his robe fell over his face. He listened to the finches greeting as he tried to get the hood off his face. He then heard the falcons comment. He held back the urge to hiss at her. Instead. He just gave her a soft look from under the hood. He the pushed it back and tried to think of what to say. “ oh no need to worry about that madam. I am talons . I guess one could call me a travel of sorts. It is very nice to meet you all.” he said. He glanced down at his servent now to make sure that he did not run away like he tended to do where confronted whith big crowds.

The peafowl saw his master land above him. Oh he did not like this at all. He wanted ti hide from all of thses new birds. He was shy and did not like large crowds a lot. He kind of smiled at the peafowl as she greeted them. He also gave a shy look to the other birds who greeted his master. He then wondered if he need to call him that in front of all of thses other birds. Maybe not since the falcon already had some sort of problem with talons. Well if she did try something his master would put her in her place alright. “ I am pension. I travle with my uhh friend talons. “He spared a glance up the tree at talons to see if he was upset or not. From the look it looked like he had done well.

Iceytalons

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:53 am

"Well, may you have safe travels." Crystal-heart said. Lucky nodded in agreement. "Feel free to stay here as long as you like, you're welcome for sure. Everybird is around these parts. And hey, if you'd like, we can show you the best places to great prey!" Lucky nodded in agreement.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 pm

"Just keeep off the lemmings. okay? They're mine" Avian said. "And don't you dare to call, me madam. I am a warrior, not one to sit on her tail feathers. Unless you want to find yourself in the counterpart of Sky Land you better shut your beak."
Half-cloud butted in front of Avian, saying, "She doesn't really mean that."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Crystal-heart was furious. Angry, she began to look twice as large as normal, and her eyes were narrowed to like tiny slits of ice.
"Oh, so that's all we are to you, eh Avian?" she hissed. "Lemmings? I thought we were your friends! I thought... I thought wrong. I trusted your Avian, thought you were a good friend... but I guess not!"
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

(Uhh...Avian ment lemmings, as in lemmigns to HUNT.... Neutral)

"Crystal-heart, that's not what I ment." Avian said, "I meant the lemmings that live in the field. The furry ones."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:23 am

(*Epic facepalm* Ohhhhhhh! DX Wow I'm dumb LOLZ Sorry Razz)

Crystal-heart blinked, feeling stupid. (Oh hey it's getting realistic now. XD) "Er... I'm uh, sorry, Avian... I guess I'm getting a little, erm, defensive huh...?" She shuffled her talons uncomfortably.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:00 pm

"yeah." said Avian.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceytalons Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 pm

The hawk just kind of stared at the peahen when she made her offer. That was kind of her indeed He decided that with the falcons bad attitude still present that he would have to word his statement carefully. He did not mind fights but her really did not want to have to kill her in front of her friends. “ yes as you wish” he said. It was an answer for both the peahen and the falcon. He then heard the little argument between the falcon and the peahen. Oh now there going to be more drama. Maybe it would be best advised that he let this area for now. He was not sure though. If he did leave it would make him look like a coward if he did things could get even worse. He would remain quiet for a few seconds and let things settle down.

The peacock gave a slight cringe now. He did not like fights. Really the only reason he chose to fight for his dark waster was the fact that he did not really have a choice in the matter. He gave a slight sigh and looked back to his master. From the look on his face it seemed that he no longer wanted to try to deal with all of this. He could agree with him though.

Iceytalons

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Crystal-heart laughed softly. "That a funny thing to say," she said. "But anyway, follow me!" She bounded away.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceytalons Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:20 am

The hawk gave the peahen a soft smile. He then gave his servant a slight nod. He took off from the tree branch now to follow the pea her. He was not used to following others but he could do so if he had to. “okay then.” he said wondering what was so funny about the way he spoke.

The peacock nervously looked down at his claws. At first he failed to notice his masters look. However when he took off after the friendly peahen he knew that he had to follow. That way if his master was harmed he would be there to protect him.

Iceytalons

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Lucky and Crystal-heart led the hawk and peacock to an area with a big, clear lake. "There's lots of prey around here." Lucky said. "And berries and stuff."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceytalons Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 pm

The hawk gave a dark smile as he followed the two femamles to the lake. Wow this did look like a good place to hunt. He kind of wondered why they were being nice to him. Probably the fact that they did not know just how evil her was in the inside.” wow this certainly is a nice place to hunt. “he said with a smile. He then made sure his servent was still nearby.

The peacock walked behind the females now. He was not sure what to do. He knew though that he should thank them for their kindness. Why did his master have to be so evil. That was a question that would repeat in his mid every time he met such kind birds.” yes thank both of you for being so very kind to us.” he said lookind first at lucky then to crystle-heart.

Iceytalons

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:43 am

Lucky smiled and nodded. "Yup, it is!" she chirped. So did Crystal-heart, then said, "It's nothing, your welcome."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum