Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

um… *slinks into the room* I'm yanyan

2 posters

Go down

um… *slinks into the room* I'm yanyan Empty um… *slinks into the room* I'm yanyan

Post  yanyanli123 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 pm

So… you might know me from the chatroom, you might know me from… who knows!
Anyways, my name's yanyan, and I'm from China (Hong Kong). I'm a going-to-be 6th grader Very Happy. I love writing more than anything else I love you.
I like playing the piano, track-and-field, and finding random photos on the web.
But anyways, if you want to hear my fav quotation, here goes:
I LUV PIE I LUV PIE I LUV PIE I LUV PIE (x 100)
so. (*awkward pause*)
bye bye.
*slithers out of the room*

yanyanli123

Back to top Go down

um… *slinks into the room* I'm yanyan Empty Re: um… *slinks into the room* I'm yanyan

Post  Wheatley Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 am

Welcome Yanyan! Very Happy I think I've seen you at the chatroom but I don't think we've ever really talked there. :O Hopefully we'll get to do that here ^_^

And also, to answer your question Yanyan: From what I've gathered, you can do that, but it's a turnoff to most publishers, especially if you post the ending. And if your book is published then you will have to take it off your blog. And btw, please don't double post unless at least an hour has passed (more details on the rules) just edit your last post Smile Thanks!
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum