Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

Post  Wheatley Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Snowflakepaw nodded. "That sounds just fine, let's go."

Blushing, Twilightfall padded up to her and mewed, "Good luck."
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Four Clans ~ SparkClan, SleetClan, TornadoClan, ShadeClan, and DayClan (Warriors RP)

Post  FalconMajesty Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Sparkstar led the way to the birch tree. She faced her apprentice and said, "Fight me. I want ot see what you've learned."
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:15 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! D: I was out of ideas, Idk, lol...

Btw, seriously, CHECK OUT the Sword Mountain forum! <3 EPIC surprise there!)

Snowflakepaw nodded, and flung herself towards Sparkstar. But she missed--by a lot. Her thoughts were too occupied, with Wheatfeather, with Twilightfall... She sighed.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Sparkstar was nothing short of surprised at her apprentice's 'attack'. "Snowflakepaw," she began, "Is something wrong? Do you want to talk abut it?"
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 am

Snowflakepaw shook her head. "I'm fine; just tired." Her voice was very sure. She flung herself at her mentor and leader again, and though she did slightly better, still missed.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 am

Sparkstar backed up from her apprentice.
"Go back to camp," she said, "Ita's clear you're too tired for this,"
Sparkstar spoke firmly, though not unkindly.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Snowflakepaw sighed, and her tail drooped down. She hung her head low. Held back again! Of course! She thought angrily. Holding back a bitter snarl, she said, "Yes, Sparkstar." As respectfully as she possibly could.

She padded back to camp, unsure of what to do now. She just sat in the middle of the clearing, thinking.

Twiilghtfall padded up to her. "Hey, something wrong?" His eyes glowed with concern.

Snowflakepaw glanced at him. "Well, er, I..."

"Didn't pass?"

She shook her head. "Not exactly. I was just tired; couldn't focus."

Twilightfall frowned. "I... I'm sorry." His voice was full of sympathy. Snowflakepaw stiffened slightly as Twilightfall pressed his pelt to her's, but soon relaxed.

"Do you, ah, want to go on a walk with me?" he asked.

Snowflakepaw shuffled her paws uncomfortably. She really didn't think of Twilightfall as much more than a friend. "Er... no. I'm sorry."

Twilightfall looked a bit hurt. "Fine." He padded away.

Snowflakepaw gritted her teeth, angry with herself. She didn't seem to be able to do anything right! She dashed away, frustrated, not realizing she was coming dangerously close to the ShadeClan border. She let out a gasp of surprise when she saw Wheatfeather there, alone. She took a step back.

"Thought you might come here. I've been waiting for a while. Since dawn, anyway." He purred.

"Stay away from me."

He took a step forward, crossing the border. "Why should I?"

Snowflakepaw growled. Had she seriously loved this cat once? Suddenly all her feelings for him seemed to melt away. She just wished he would go back to the way he was before. Sweet, considerate... Not like this. She still loved who he once was--or, the cat he showed, but... never was?

"You've crossed the border." Snowflakepaw said, interrupting her own thoughts. She unsheathed her claws.

"What are you going to do about it?" Wheatfeather mocked.

Snowflakepaw let out a yowl, hoping her Clanmates would hear and back her up. Then she let out a yelp as Wheatfeather pinned her down.

Last edited by Wheatley on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Robinpaw heard Snowflakepaw's cry and came running to help. When she saw that the attacker was a full ShadeClan warrior, she jumped up and began clawing his ears. This may be my only chance to be in a real battle before I become a warrior! She thought, excitedly.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Snowflakepaw's eyes widened in fear. "No, Robinpaw!" She shrieked. "Get reinforcements! That's what a real warriors would do--trust me!"

Wheatfeather pushed Robinpaw away. "Brave cat." He said. "You fight like a warrior."

He's trying to convince Robinpaw to stay here, not get any reinforcements!

"Robinpaw--"

Wheatfeather clamped his tail over her mouth. "But leave. You can't fight me alone."

Snowflakepaw blinked, and was surprised at his kindly tone.

"I wouldn't let such a young cat get hurt, you know." He whispered to her.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Robinpaw wasn't sure what to do, so she scampered back to camp and yelled, "SHADECLAN CAT ON OUR SIDE OF THE BORDER!"

Sparkstar ran to the border and was shocked at what she saw.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Snowflakepaw struggled under Wheatefeather's paw. "Let go of me!" she gasped.

Soon a patrol of ShadeClan cats appeared--their leader among them.

"What's going on?" the leading cat asked.

"She was crossing the border." Wheatfeather explained.

"Well, you have now!" A brown tomcat snarled. "She's not on our side anymore. Just come back. You've both broken the warrior code today."

Reluctantly, Wheatfeather nodded, and padded back to his side of the border. Narrowing his eyes at Sparkstar, his sister, he said, "You should control your warriors better. Don't let them break the code so much." Before any cat could reply, the ShadeClan warriors left.
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5