Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avian the Free-Flying Peregrine Falcon

2 posters

Go down

Avian the Free-Flying Peregrine Falcon Empty Avian the Free-Flying Peregrine Falcon

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Name - Avian

Species - Peregrine Falcon

Gender - Female

Home Location - She was hatched in Kauria, but later she moved to Stone-Run

Personality - Avian loves to fly, often just rolling about for hours. She is usually very kind, though sometimes she just gives into temptation and teases passing seagulls by copying their every move.

Appearance - She usually wears a dark purple hooded robe with a golden lining. Avian also has a golden bracelet with an amythest set into it. She always wears it on her right leg.

Last edited by KearstOfBright-Water on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Avian the Free-Flying Peregrine Falcon Empty Re: Avian the Free-Flying Peregrine Falcon

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Hmm more information on her please? ^_^ Like history, anything different and/or unusual on appearance, personality, or whatever information you think you can give on her making it longer, giving me more about her. Smile
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avian the Free-Flying Peregrine Falcon Empty Re: Avian the Free-Flying Peregrine Falcon

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 pm

I added a little more. I didn't put history, because for some of my characters, I like them to have a mystical air around them. Like me! (Avian is my feathersona)
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Hmm... okay then. I suppose she's accepted. Wink I would kinda like some more about her, maybe some history, but if you want her to be a bit of a mystery that's fine. :3 Feel free to start RPing!
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 pm

I'll wait till there are more charries for rping before I start to RP.
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:14 pm

KearstOfBright-Water wrote:I'll wait till there are more charries for rping before I start to RP.

I'll make an RP charrie now, or maybe more than one if you'd like then. Razz I can use my OC Lucky in my fanfic. One sec. Wink
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

BTW, what does OC mean?
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 pm

FalconMajesty wrote:BTW, what does OC mean?

OC = Own Character :3
Ughhhh *Headdesk* I made a thread for my character Lucky the robin, but took too long making it (I got distracted heehee) so I was automatically logged out and lost it... *Sigh* I'll re-make it in a bit :/
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconMajesty Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Okkk....Now I'm going to make a blue jay charrie. I'll call her Verrgo
FalconMajesty
FalconMajesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheatley Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 pm

FalconMajesty wrote:Okkk....Now I'm going to make a blue jay charrie. I'll call her Verrgo

Go for it! :3 lol Wink
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum