Stone-Run Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorgeous Sword Mountain Cover and Blurb!

Go down

Gorgeous Sword Mountain Cover and Blurb! Empty Gorgeous Sword Mountain Cover and Blurb!

Post  Wheatley Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Gorgeous Sword Mountain Cover and Blurb! 51WDTYPNC7L._SL500_AA300_

I simply love this cover. It's just gorgeous! Remember, the book is released July 3rd~! =D I'm super excited. Unfortunately, I don't have very much money at all, so I'll probably have to wait until my birthday on August 19th to get it. And now, here's the blurb:

Can dandelion and her raptor friends save Sword mountain?

Nancy Yi Fan, the New York Times bestselling author of Swordbird, is back with her richly imagined fantasy bird world.

On her sky-born day, Dandelion is injured and separated from her parents. The exiled musician prince, Fleydur, comes to her rescue and brings her to the Castle of Sky. But the court life of the golden eagles is still dominated by rigid traditions and intrigue, and now a new threat is looming. As flying, swordplay, and music enter her life, Dandelion will have the chance to show that a valley eaglet can be a true princess and a heroine, too. Bravery, equality, and the gift of music triumph over all.

I'm hoping that the release of this might mean seeing Nancy more of TV shows again and such. ^_^
Wheatley
Wheatley
Admin

https://stonerunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down